The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife bought me a new Europa - she knows I like Lotus.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She also bought me a new Lotus Sport Elise (special Easter edition).

Attachments

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She bought you the track too? Wow, you are one lucky guy! :bow:
Actually, the track was a Christmas present from my son. He thought it was a funny joke. I put it together and run my cars down it so the joke was on him. rotfl

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
You know it's funny, but I've never been a fan until recently. There's one at work that is mint. :drool: Kudos on the mini version. :up:

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
You know it's funny, but I've never been a fan until recently. There's one at work that is mint. :drool: Kudos on the mini version. :up:

Is that car for sale?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Wow....nice Europa Sorinne !!!.......TIM: your Europa is the same color as mine !!

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Is that car for sale?
Ya.. it's on consignment.

-eek- Someone has spent a lot of time and $ on that car.

:drool:

But not quite mint. The license plate is crooked :rolleyes:.
Ya... the owner spent over 65k restoring it 4 years ago. Only has 1k miles since. It's probably better than new now. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Wow, that's the best Europa I've ever seen.

Here's the link to more pics and details for others looking: http://www.carsauto.com/detail.cfm?V=1972|Lotus|Europa|Twin|Cam&ID=385729

·
Registered
331 Posts
I seem to recall seeing this car listed on EBay or somewhere probably a year ago. I've had the urge to get a Europa and have been researching ads. From what I've found, this is the nicest Europa I've seen listed to date.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I need to go get one of those Matchbox Europa's. That thing looks great.

IMO if you don't like Europa's you are not a true Lotus fan. When some one says Lotus the
Europa is the first car that pops into my mind. I think it is the quintessential Lotus. It's there
first mid engined road car, it handles like it's on rails, and it just looks so unique. I know a lot
of people don't like them, but I just don't see whats not to like. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts