The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys just bought a hardtop today and im having it shipped over to me tomorrow (26th) haven't gotten a price on shipping yet.

1. Any idea on how much its going to cost? front miami FL to greenville SC. (by charlotte nc)

2. How much does the top weigh and size? And if i have the shipper arrange it? (im sure that cost too)

3. What do i need with the hardtop?

I know i need the side peaces but besides that?

here is a picture of what i am getting. (side peaces are included too)

5L65Nd5Ff3K13Gf3I3c7jf0b13d8ae40d1dbc.jpg picture by davidodem - Photobucket

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
You will need to have it reupholstered because the liner is coming undone. This will be around $150-200. The bracket to keep it from bowing usually comes with it, if not look up how to add it. This keeps the hardtop in the back from bowing over time.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You will need to have it reupholstered because the liner is coming undone. This will be around $150-200. The bracket to keep it from bowing usually comes with it, if not look up how to add it. This keeps the hardtop in the back from bowing over time.
you know where i can find a picture of this bracket?

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
you are going to need an umbrella.... you know why...
Seriously NEVER EVER store a hardtop that way - that guy just screwed up the paint. At a minimum, it goes on a sheet of cardboard when you set it down.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you are going to need an umbrella.... you know why...
Seriously NEVER EVER store a hardtop that way - that guy just screwed up the paint. At a minimum, it goes on a sheet of cardboard when you set it down.
Yeah i would agree but I'm getting it painted, and at a good price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts