The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed the papers on a 2006 Lotus Sport Elise #23 with Stage II exhaust :shift:

Going to pick it up tomorrow evening. I can't wait :coolnana:

Now I just need some of the NJ owners to help me install HID lights and help me figure out how to remove the hardtop and install the softtop :wallbang:

I could not find any tools in the trunk :shrug:

Tim I am not sure but I think the sport elise has touring wheels and suspension? :bow:

I always wanted CO or KG and the pics I had seen of the sport Elise with the saffron yellow/grey stripes never turned me on. But in person it's gorgeous!!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
for the tools, check the battery cover in the trunk. Mine has a molded in pocket on the battery that hold the tool kit.

Your millage may vary

·
Registered
294 Posts
I didnt find my tools for like 6 months. Mine was velcroed under the trunk carpeting, check under there maybe.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations!! :clap: Stay off of the Turnpike!
rotfl

I have to take both the Penn as well as the NJ Turnpike to get it home -eek-

·
Banned
874 Posts
I heard NJ cops are tough on license plates. Might wanna get one of the easy holders for it-poke-

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
congratulations!!!

the sport elise is a great car.

look forward to drives with you.

as for hids, yea i can do that any time you like. think ive put in 7 sets now... some under 12 hours even...

anyway, good luck!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
look forward to drives with you.
Ever since I came to your house for the oil change day I have been waiting to take drives with you guys :shift:

as for hids, yea i can do that any time you like. think ive put in 7 sets now... some under 12 hours even...
:panic:

Ummm.. any other NJ owners want to help me out rotfl

Thanks very much for the offer!!

·
Premium Member
11,716 Posts
Ever since I came to your house for the oil change day I have been waiting to take drives with you guys :shift:

:panic:

Ummm.. any other NJ owners want to help me out rotfl

Thanks very much for the offer!!
I'm in Chester if you need help.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
hey, im getting better! theres a learning curve!

really, last car i did, took about 45 mins...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats, you're the one! I called on that car Monday morning but couldn’t get out to look at it. When I called back in the evening, I was told it was on deposit. Looks like a beautiful car. Enjoy.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just signed the papers on a 2006 Lotus Sport Elise #23 with Stage II exhaust :shift:

Going to pick it up tomorrow evening. I can't wait :coolnana:

Now I just need some of the NJ owners to help me install HID lights and help me figure out how to remove the hardtop and install the softtop :wallbang:

I could not find any tools in the trunk :shrug:

Tim I am not sure but I think the sport elise has touring wheels and suspension? :bow:

I always wanted CO or KG and the pics I had seen of the sport Elise with the saffron yellow/grey stripes never turned me on. But in person it's gorgeous!!
It's about time Bob. :D

So...when are you letting me drive it? :shift:

Seriously, congrats on the car. I know you've been waiting awhile.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats, you're the one! I called on that car Monday morning but couldn’t get out to look at it. When I called back in the evening, I was told it was on deposit. Looks like a beautiful car. Enjoy.
It is a great car in excellent condition. I could not pass up the deal they offered. The salesman told me that they had quite a few calls and specifically about you.

Thanks for the compliment. I hope you get yours soon and we can go for a drive. :shift:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts