The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, now that I bought the car cover I HAVE to buy the car LOL!

Thought many of you might want to buy one as well. Price was good and the ad said - - - - Brand new Cover-Zone Lotus Elise mk1/mk2 Cover for indoor use.
This cover is breathable to allow damp & moisture to escape from the covered car. Features double stitching for strength, non-scratch latest generation thick, royal blue colour material in a non-woven fabric that will not fluff on paint or soft top material.

Our material is selected for its non-absorbent & shrinkproof qualities. It is elasticated front and rear and is 100% UV resistant to eliminate paint fade. Protects against sunlight, dirt, dust and those annoying little scratches. Supplied in a strong zipped storage bag, this cover takes up very little space and can be tucked away easily when not in use. Includes tailored profile, fitted door mirror pockets and sturdy, detachable underbody straps with special non-scratch fittings.

Money back guarantee if not delighted (excluding shipping charges)!

This cover suits all Elise mk1 & mk2 models

It was $63.95 + shipping.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Jason, have you tried the cover yet?

I'm sorry to say it doesn't appear to fit. It's just a little to tight, especially around the front splitters. I tried every which way, and couldn't get it to cover the whole body of the car.

Even sitting halfway down the nose, it was still too tight for comfort, stressing the fiberglass and such.

Bummer, because it fits fine otherwise.

Mine is model CCC175 "Sahara" Lotus Elise.

I specifically asked before ordering if the cover would fit a Federal Elise, and they said for sure yes.

Sucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts