The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the 2011 Canyon Red Elise From Star Motor Cars in Houston. They've got one Persian Blue Elise left. :)

Although I personally prefer the pre-2011 styling, this is a med school graduation present for my wife. I know she loves the new looks, and the deeper red + the new lines make the car look a little more 'classy' opposed to aggressive.

I can't post photos until I get to a real computer, but it's visible here until they take it down from the site: 2011 New Lotus Elise 2dr Conv at Star Motor Cars Serving Houston, TX, IID 7008733

BTW, how many Elise cars overall were brought in for the 2011 year?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I just bought the 2011 Canyon Red Elise From Star Motor Cars in Houston. They've got one Persian Blue Elise left. :)

Although I personally prefer the pre-2011 styling, this is a med school graduation present for my wife. I know she loves the new looks, and the deeper red + the new lines make the car look a little more 'classy' opposed to aggressive.

I can't post photos until I get to a real computer, but it's visible here until they take it down from the site: 2011 New Lotus Elise 2dr Conv at Star Motor Cars Serving Houston, TX, IID 7008733

BTW, how many Elise cars overall were brought in for the 2011 year?
Great color, My 2011 2+0 Evora is Canyon Red, I wish they had the Tan interior for the Evora in 2011. My 2005 Elise is Storm Titanium. I like the 2011 Elise, it looks more like a little Evora.
Ron:clap:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. It's our first Lotus of any kind, too, so it's pretty exciting. :clap:

?...My 2005 Elise is Storm Titanium. I like the 2011 Elise, it looks more like a little Evora.
Ron:clap:
I would love an earlier Elise in that color!

Congrats, i hope she can appreciate the car for more than the looks.
Yup, she can, as she's a bit of a car nut like me- and loves speed. She also rode street bikes for the first 8 years of 'driving age' without even having a car... so she really appreciates simplicity and prefers performance over creature comforts. :) How can I complain?

Congrats on both accounts! What kind of doctor will you be?
She's doing critical care/ emergency.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts