The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one is SY (my color but not my car...I am the next SY to come in :) ) one is Nightfall Blue ...not sure what the other one is. Going by to finally see the SY in person. Getting closer...

·
Registered
413 Posts
salivating...

We definitely need to get the DC-area guys together in October when a few more of us have our cars.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carl AMG said:
One day mine will arrive there but not any time soon. :rolleyes: Hopefully next spring sometime.

Michael - What number are you?
I am #12 on the overall list but #2 for the SY list...Criswell feels September delivery is a good date...October at the latest.
M

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
You will only receive a #12 car prior to end of November if Criswell was awarded at least that many cars, plus the demo, for the first-wave of cars which originally would cover the dealer's allocation through Sept. but was later changed to end of Oct. (Re: CEO English's statement in July). Second wave of cars should be coming in Nov./ Dec./ and possibly Jan..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Michael, thanks for the report. I'd like to see what Nightfall Blue really looks like. These three bring Criswell's total for August up to seven cars, including the demo. Looks like an encouraging start, but only time and a continued supply of customer intelligence reports will give us an idea of their future allocation.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Crud! My car is the 8th car! Soooo close, yet sooooo far....

BTW, there wasn't a Storm TI car with red seats in the delivery was there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts