thanks

haha... i am newbie here, so hope no one torches me... hahaha
but happy to join the forum here

thanks for replying!!
cheers everyone!!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
The new Evora will have an automatic option.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Mine came with a reclining, Lazy Boy brand racing seat.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
i hope lotus never comes out with an auto trany because i think that will take away one of the most fun parts of the car.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I hope lotus will change their minds about the Evora :D

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
The Elise/Exige have never had auto but Lotus actually did make automatic versions of some of the 70s and 80s cars, I think some of the Elan, Eclat and Elite models had auto options

Attachments

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
i hope lotus never comes out with an auto trany because i think that will take away one of the most fun parts of the car.
Nobody said this fantasy world would only include an automatic Elise/Exige. We have been talking about a world in which they offered it as an OPTION. It would not make any difference to me if they offered it as an option. It's just an option I would not have chosen.

xtn

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Nobody said this fantasy world would only include an automatic Elise/Exige. We have been talking about a world in which they offered it as an OPTION. It would not make any difference to me if they offered it as an option. It's just an option I would not have chosen.

xtn
^ agreed.... but for me somehow i think seeing an auto elise/exige on the street would make me mad...like seeing a z06 or evo or sti auto

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
It's won't be a slush box auto(like Porsche's Tiptronic) but mostly likely something along the lines of a DSG or F1 type for very quick shifts.

·
Registered
807 Posts
wonder if you can put a MR2 spyder SMT "automatic" into our cars. did the matrix XRS ever come with an automatic?

·
Registered
361 Posts
cant believe no one has mentioned the optional tv's in the head rests??

·
Vendor
3,204 Posts
I actually was wondering the celica had an autotrans that fits the 2zz. I want to use the ring gear and flexplate to build a lightweight clutch assembly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts