The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what, if anything to make of Criswell seemingly having no 08's, and thanks to Dan's energy they're down to a handful of 07's.

They've always carried a fairly large inventory, now essentially down to nothing. Go into the cashier's office, and they've got glass cases hawking automobilia (hats, shirts, mugs, die cast toys, etc.) for their Hummer line, their Corvettes, and today the two glass cases that had always been full of Lotus stuff has been completely cleaned out.

Asked for a non-general maintenance part that I know HRM, FVMC and others have in stock, and they had never heard of it, but said they could order.

Lotus is looking pretty lean at Criswell.

On the other hand, between a full transporter unloading this morning, and what was on the lot, they have well over 40 new Corvettes.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I dont know which is worse...having no Lotus inventory...or having 40 Corvettes:eek:

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Just wondering what, if anything to make of Criswell seemingly having no 08's, and thanks to Dan's energy they're down to a handful of 07's.

They've always carried a fairly large inventory, now essentially down to nothing. Go into the cashier's office, and they've got glass cases hawking automobilia (hats, shirts, mugs, die cast toys, etc.) for their Hummer line, their Corvettes, and today the two glass cases that had always been full of Lotus stuff has been completely cleaned out.

Asked for a non-general maintenance part that I know HRM, FVMC and others have in stock, and they had never heard of it, but said they could order.

Lotus is looking pretty lean at Criswell.

On the other hand, between a full transporter unloading this morning, and what was on the lot, they have well over 40 new Corvettes.
everyone's got an opinion.

mine is that if you need a white panel van, they're a place to go.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
The Vettes will sale no doubt...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts