The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Line Screenshot Technology Tire

I thought the USD pricing was announced weeks ago? Did someone at Lotus hit the wrong button this morning? When do we Canadians finally get our Emira pricing? 馃憠馃憟

Administrator

Registered
View attachment 1299719

I thought the USD pricing was announced weeks ago? Did someone at Lotus hit the wrong button this morning? When do we Canadians finally get our Emira pricing? 馃憠馃憟

Just hold your local dealer to this email. Your dollar sign symbol is the same as USA.

You just got 25% off your price due to conversion factors......don't bring it up, and then complain when you dealer prices higher in Canadian dollars.

Their mistake, your gain

Premium Member
We won the war
Y'all should have surrendered and reaped the benefits when you had the chance. Too late now. 馃榾

"There isn't a more profitable undertaking for any country than to declare war on the United States...and to be defeated."

Count Rupert Mountjoy, Prime Minister of the Duchy of Grand Fenwick
Organism Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Happy

Registered
View attachment 1299719

Big mistake from the pitcher.

Again it shows how Lotus USA manage the Canadian market.

I鈥檝e got a 9 pages Lotus PDF file today and the CAD pricing is disappointing. The Emira V6 FE is not positioned between the base GTS 4.0 and base GT4 price just like every other market in the world until now.

Reactions: eriegz

Registered
Share the wealth? 馃槑
I have been told to keep it for myself and I have to much respect for my friend to do so. But take a look at a base cayman GT4 and add a couples of thousand to it...

• Wow
Reactions: dinkman

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
take a look at a base cayman GT4 and add a couples of thousand to it...
Interesting. Porsche Canada's website says GT4s start at $116k CAD, so you're saying... between $118k鈥120k CAD for the Emira FE? If so, that's already cheaper than I've been mentally preparing for, just going off of the US pricing...

Registered
Interesting. Porsche Canada's website says GT4s start at $116k CAD, so you're saying... between $118k鈥120k CAD for the Emira FE? If so, that's already cheaper than I've been mentally preparing for, just going off of the US pricing...
120K + 3K-4K for transport & preparation + sale taxs + covid new deluxe tax = +or- 146K.

Registered
GTS 4.0 vs Emira is a reasonable debate, but I don鈥檛 see how you take an Emira over a GT4 for the same price. Aside from brand loyalty to Lotus or just being interested in the brand.

Registered
GTS 4.0 vs Emira is a reasonable debate, but I don鈥檛 see how you take an Emira over a GT4 for the same price. Aside from brand loyalty to Lotus or just being interested in the brand.

Well, I guess in one aspect, the question is the same as who would take a GTS 4.0 over a GT4 for the same price?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts