The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just had to post that after years of saving and weeks of reading all your posts, I finally got my mistress -- a canyon red Exige S, 2007, with track pack, touring pack, LSD and starshield. And I have to say that the purchasing experience was the best I've ever had. I got it from Lotus Beverly Hills (CA), and I assure you I am not in the financial league of most of their clientele, yet I was treated like a king and emerged from the deal completely unscathed and paying exactly what they quoted and not a penny more on any "upsell" tricks for extended warranties and the like. Thank you Phil, Alan and Emilio. And thank you all on the forum for the great info and shared experiences. I look forward to many years of learning and improving driving skills, while driving such a thrilling machine.
:shift:

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Awesome news on the Exige!! Those guys at BH Lotus ROCK!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all! Will get pics up as soon as it stops raining! What the @#$% happened to all that talk of a dry winter in so cal?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I first went to Thousand Oaks (bad experience, no demo cars... salesman not interested in selling the car at all)... then I went to Beverly Hills... and I agree that place is great! Having a blast with my new Graphite Exige S (same options u have).. The showroom is full of hi-dollar stuff... Lambos, Ferraris, GT3s, etc... and a nice big selection of Lotuseses. Service is really good too. They know their stuff.

·
shay2nak
24,997 Posts
I first went to Thousand Oaks (bad experience, no demo cars... salesman not interested in selling the car at all)... then I went to Beverly Hills... and I agree that place is great! Having a blast with my new Graphite Exige S (same options u have).. The showroom is full of hi-dollar stuff... Lambos, Ferraris, GT3s, etc... and a nice big selection of Lotuseses. Service is really good too. They know their stuff.
that sucks about TO. those guys are nice. Glad you got Graphite!! :evil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts