The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered from the California Car Cover Co. and is the 'Superweave' material which is good for outside and indoors...anyway appears I was the prototype for the cover and took about 3 weeks to get...but fit is just right and of course the color selection is obvious..

and

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
peck555 said:
Shinoo has the same on his site www.sector111.com
Looks similar, but it's a different company (i.e., California Car Cover vs. Covercraft). Don't know how the materials compare.

Michael ordered this as a surprise, so I can't comment on the cost either. ;)

Ellen

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Met the manager of California Car Cover Co. Saturday. Nice guy. :up:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,246 Posts
They use the same material as ours and made by the same company, Covercraft. CA Covers just rebrands the material with their own name. Here's one of ours (inverted).

We can also do the same combo as yours.

·
Registered
724 Posts
what a coincidence i also just got my car cover from cal car covers. i almost triped over it going out my front door this morning. i must say i like yours better. mine is just a plain grey. they said it was the indoor model. i think it was about $150

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Shoot, I'd prefer gray. Would draw less attention. Maybe I'll get gray, and then apply a Miata logo. That'll lead punk kids off the scent.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
JonM3Coupe said:
Shoot, I'd prefer gray. Would draw less attention. Maybe I'll get gray, and then apply a Miata logo. That'll lead punk kids off the scent.
Miata? Put a YUGO log on it!

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
pinmagic said:
Miata? Put a YUGO log on it!
Nahhh... Nobody would believe that anyone would bother to put a car cover on a Yugo...:huh:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
If i drove a Yugo I'd put a bag over my head getting in and out. Pinto and Pacer owners can always point to the Yugo and say "See! We're way cooler than them!"

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
ChrisB said:
If you had one wouldn't you hide it? :D
rotfl rotfl rotfl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts