The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cool video, J. What that an Elise leading in the distance? I suspect that the camera was mounted on an EVO. And did it sustain any significant damage?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what that was up in front of him there Charlie. The camera was on an evo, luckily the driver was unhurt and the car was able to be driven home. Not sure now extensive the damage is yet, some things got pushed back a bit. The flipping sensation at the end is the camera actually flying off the car.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Never been too keen on taking that line going into turn 1. I usually take the high line,do turn in near the end of the fence, dive bomb down onto the apron and straight line brake. Car just glides across the blend line and sets you up for turn 2 without any drama.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Never been too keen on taking that line going into turn 1. I usually take the high line,do turn in near the end of the fence, dive bomb down onto the apron and straight line brake. Car just glides across the blend line and sets you up for turn 2 without any drama.
yep. plus diving in compresses the suspension and gets the car nice and settled, mr. raley showed me that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts