Congrats, I know it feels great!

·
Registered
982 Posts
someday i ,may get to make this post for me :( CONGRATS

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Congratulations! But from the looks of it, I think you're still going to find more ways to spend money on it! Enjoy!

Tom

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
CHOP, CHOP!!!rotfl

I would like to see the look on the face of the Repo guy if he had ever been dispatched to come get it:eek:

Actually I just spent another $200 on a CHP spotter/rearview cam/screen pkg today.

Randy, if you see this post I still want to add an increased magnification(long range/CHP) lens alternate camera with switch. Can you help?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yeah but did you pay off your Forcedfed bill yet? ;)

Congrats!

Ahhhh, YES! :up: IN CASH... :nanner2:
Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell the wife...:eek: If she knew I would be dead meat....rotfl

I may be spending a lot more $$ at FFed next winter though. Stroked/sleeved motor, balanced lower and upper end, dry sump, EFI Mil Spec wiring Harness(complete car), and EFI dash or steering wheel dash for starters..

Turbophil's hinged clam kit is going in next month:cool: Very Cool, good job Phil!:clap:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations, although it was still yours even if the bank held the title.

My opinion is that the money is safer in a bank account where you have liquidity, than pilling all of it in a deprechiating vehicle. Especially if the cost of the money is cheaper to borrow from the bank than it is saving or investing the money. You have the opportunity when you have liquidity, you do not when it is wrapped up in an asset. But either way, no matter how one thinks, congratulations.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
:clap::bow:

15 more months for me, but I got a good deal on the loan and rather put my money elsewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts