The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Love the white with red interior, that along with the black wheels really sets it off. That driveway angle must be hard for me to live with on a daily basis. With the thunderstorms in my area there's no way I couldn't keep water from getting in the garage, even with the drain. Floor looks great in the garage!

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400 manual, 2009 Rossion Q1, 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love the white with red interior, that along with the black wheels really sets it off. That driveway angle must be hard for me to live with on a daily basis. With the thunderstorms in my area there's no way I couldn't keep water from getting in the garage, even with the drain. Floor looks great in the garage!
Thanks! Crossover at the top/street is only about 2" clear also. If it didn't clear it would've been tough to back it! I think I'm going to make the ramps wider and longer for margin of error.
This multi-purpose "room" has been awesome when the kid's freinds come over. Pair of doors in back lead right to the yard. Roll up is glass so plenty of light. Really happy with it and the wife is too!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not too sure how safe that is with the residual fumes and possible fluids coming from the car. Prob. not a safe idea for a kids room.
Not in at the same time, more often than not when they're in the roll up and pair of doors in the back are open to the ocean breeze (it's CA). There's also an exhaust fan. I'm good with it but thanks.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm all for less electronics and a more mechanical car...but I must admit, I'm really envious of the newer exotics and their ability to raise the nose with the touch of a button.
Yea, I could carry around those analog 2x's I'm using! :LOL:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.