1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Sweet! That's a Lotus owner smile too!

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
Congratulations. Dark pic, but you can still see the huge smile. May be difficult to get that smile off your face.
?
??

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
988 Posts
Smiles says it all.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Ahhh, you got "please don't ticket me grey"; good choice, and congratulations!!

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the light side... :sheep:

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
congrats, you picked the best color combo out there ;)

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some more pics with my girls! They absolutely love it!!

Btw... To any friends in So cal, I try to hit mulhulland/rock store every Sunday between 9 and noon. Anyone up for a run Sunday July 6? ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1403852470.811501.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1403852481.574145.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1403852498.214450.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Please tell me you're not driving around with your kids in the car like that. If you're not why do they have the seatbelt on?

San

·
Registered
535 Posts
Please tell me you're not driving around with your kids in the car like that. If you're not why do they have the seatbelt on?

San
Because sometimes taking the kids around the block to get them to smile is worth it? :facepalm

I doubt he was doing 80 on the highway and canyon carving with them like that. rotfl

·
Registered
394 Posts
my little girl loves driving around in the Elise.
but she sits in a children's seat with harness, mainly because she wouldn't be able to see anything otherwise. (and the seatbelt would be on her neck).

·
Registered
205 Posts
nice find u already have an up one on me. I have never drove either of my elises with out the hard top or topless. Another good deal u got ur summer ride in the summer not the winter months.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts