The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Evora S 2+2 in Solar yellow
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to stop in and say hello! I just purchased a 2014 Evora S 2+2 with 6700 Miles on it, she is Solar yellow with all the options. I'll be driving it back from Texas to Memphis TN where she will reside ?. Looking forward to all of the fun that comes along with ownership and I'll post here on the forum as I upgrade the car. If anyone is in the Memphis area, let's connect!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011 Lotus Evora
113 Posts
Congratulations! Hoping to make a similar purchase myself. Do you mind sharing where you bought it and if you were able to negotiate down from the listed price? I’ve been keeping an eye on the online marketplace and it seems like the S listing are rarer than the NA. How long did you shop before you ended up buying one?

·
Registered
2014 Evora S 2+2 in Solar yellow
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations! Hoping to make a similar purchase myself. Do you mind sharing where you bought it and if you were able to negotiate down from the listed price? I’ve been keeping an eye on the online marketplace and it seems like the S listing are rarer than the NA. How long did you shop before you ended up buying one?
Thanks!! the s model is definitely much harder to find on the used Market especially one with very low miles at a reasonable price. It was at a dealer in Plano but the dealer let me deal directly with the owner. He had just dropped the price a few thousand dollars so there really wasn't much wiggle room for him. It was the lowest price s with this many miles that I found anywhere. I shopped for about a month before settling on this one.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Very nice, congrats and enjoy the drive back! I just bought a very similar car to yours and drove it from Denver to San Antonio, one of the most enjoyable long distance drives in a long time...

·
Registered
7,184 Posts
Nice car, fun to hear your enthusiasm! Enjoy!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey there, I'm a former Evora owner, now with a 2006 Arctic Silver Exige. I'm located in East Memphis. PM me and we can meet up some time soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts