The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Just scored Stage 1 Exhaust for $100

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Bavarian Motorist 
#1 · (Edited)
Brand New. 100 bucks. Im using the stock exhaust right now and its my daily driver so i dont want to have my ears ringing with a loud exhaust so i couldnt resist. I need something to compete even a little bit with the rediculous whine from the suercharger :evil:

#2 ·
Most people can't give those things away. I have two of them taking up space in my garage. I'd probably have to PAY someone to take them off my hands.

#10 ·
:( anyone else? The guy said he got it from fox valley has sold stage 1's before i just searched. Anyone have a picture of a stage 1? This would be a really big buzzkill if its a stock exhuast the last thing i want is 2 stock exhausts and 100 bucks in the hole...

#11 ·
If it is a stock exhaust, you shouldn't pay the guy. He advertised it as a stage I. Sorry I can't help you figure out if it is a stage 1 or stock though.

#13 ·
New thread title : Ebay Help!

No way! :crazyeyes I'm new to paypal and ebay what am i supposed to do? I just clicked on asked the seller the question and explained the situation.... Dammittt

#14 ·
I saw that auction and thought the guy just got mixed up thinking that "there is a stage II exhaust so the stock exhaust must be stage I." The tips are wrong for the stage I. Those are stock tips. I think you just bought a stocker for $100.00. Go with Ian's suggestion above.

#18 ·
Very simple, when you receive it, go to paypal.com and file a dispute and immediately make it rise to a claim and paypal will make you ship it back and you recieve your money back. Tell the seller to give you a shipping label. PM me if you need more help I am an ebay EXPERT:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.