The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been having a stressful week at work, and today I remembered what I had in the parking lot, so I decided to go for a drive.

I found a twisty frontage road near work that I never noticed before and ran it a couple times. Wow this car is fun.

Talk about stress relief :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
mike,
that's great. just went to fvmc yesterday and there were 2 silver elises with sport pack being picked up by their owners but i didn'y got the chance to know who their were. talked to tyler and he's predicting to have my car the end of this month or early december. as of today, i think they delivered 35 customer cars.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
toyopet said:
mike,
that's great. just went to fvmc yesterday and there were 2 silver elises with sport pack being picked up by their owners but i didn'y got the chance to know who their were. talked to tyler and he's predicting to have my car the end of this month or early december. as of today, i think they delivered 35 customer cars.
Cool... hopefully you get it soon.

Keep us posted, I'd like to get some sort of meetup together for those of us in the midwest before the snow/salt is here for the winter.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Mike-

I'm currently on the list at FVMC. If you guys have a meet, could you post info on the details?

I would love a ride in one of the LSS models since I'm on the fence as to which way to go.

Thanks!

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
toyopet said:
as of today, i think they delivered 35 customer cars.
damn, 35 cars already!?? Is this the only dealer that has delivered this many?

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thillIX said:
Hey Mike-

I'm currently on the list at FVMC. If you guys have a meet, could you post info on the details?

I would love a ride in one of the LSS models since I'm on the fence as to which way to go.

Thanks!
Where in Chicago are you located?

I'm usually all over the place on weekends and would probably be willing to drop by if it's not too far out of the way of one of my destinations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts