The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings All,

I've got some more goodies to get rid of.
This is my last for sale post in the NW section.
Please note I'd like to sell the JVC items all together.
720.00 + shipping will get you all of the JVC items.

1 JVC KD-NX5000 Head Unit / Navigation DVD/CD/MP3/HDD Player
Professionally installed by Ferrari of Seattle.
If you don't know what it does look at the link below JVC KD-NX5000 Hard drive navigation/DVD receiver at Crutchfield.com

1 JVC KS-BTA200 Bluetooth Adapter
JVC KS-BTA200 Bluetooth® adapter for select JVC receivers at Crutchfield.com

1 JVC CH-X1500 MP3/CD changer
JVC CH-X1500 12-disc CD Changer with MP3 Playback at Crutchfield.com

·
Registered
624 Posts
garee if you are going to be at XXX this sunday I might take the Valentine One off your hands. I gotta see if my gf will give me my "allowance" early though.

RB

·
Registered
485 Posts
Gareeb,

If 33truballa33 does not take the V1 I will.

Bob

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I'm looking for a V1 too. If I ever get my car back, it's been at PP for "just a couple days" for the past 2 weeks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm looking for a V1 too. If I ever get my car back, it's been at PP for "just a couple days" for the past 2 weeks.
mjf...you don't know that your car is out of the shop??-eek-
someone else must be driving it..:evil:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Actually, they called me back just after I posted. Parts are being shipped from the UK but won't be here for another 2 weeks. So they let me come pick it up until then. Only had 5mi more than when I dropped it off, so I don't suspect it got much use. Was making noise shifting into 3rd gear so they replaced the shifter cables, the transmission, and now I'm just waiting on a new shifter, old one is slightly bent. Every time they fixed a piece, they found the next piece that was wrong. Drives and shifts much better now though. Missed my car, but glad that PP was working on it. Been pretty pleased with their service.

·
Registered
186 Posts
my best friend works on your car...he does mine as well;
very good and trustworthy lotus mechanic..

·
Registered
624 Posts
Garee,

Which black car are you bringing out sunday? Either way I would LOVE a ride in one :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
33truballa33 You showing up with cash on Sunday? If you're not interested in the V1 I can bring some cash if it's still available. Or if you are interested but don't have the cash I could spot you some.

·
Registered
624 Posts
33truballa33 You showing up with cash on Sunday? If you're not interested in the V1 I can bring some cash if it's still available. Or if you are interested but don't have the cash I could spot you some.
I am picking it up :) Been putting this off for a while. I have had the v1 custom bracket mounty thingey for at least 2 months. Thanks though :)

See you Sunday!

RB

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
sorry gareeb did you sell this?
is there an option for rear view camera ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts