The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lotus Team ASSEEEMMBAAAAALLLL!!!

Its time again for the Thursday night meets! We're going to mix it up and have the meet in Redondo Beach for some good (hopefully) Sushi! I should note this IS open to anyone to come, that means you LA and OC people!

Time: 7:00pm
Date: 11-08-12
Place: Hoka Hoka Sushi
811 Torrance Boulevard
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310) 316-7850

map = LAME:p

In addition to the usual business, I wanted to discuss the possibilities of creating a club shirt and making our group official. blood-in, blood-out etc.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
don't worry, the black mamba will be there.

·
Registered
705 Posts
good :) and everyone, the entrance/exit is the same for us (well not Manshoon). The driveway on the left side of the map is not lotus friendly.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, just edited the OP. I think the inside jokes might be deterrents for new people to come. its an OPEN event for all.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hmmm. (thinking aloud, which is always dangerous...) Redondo isn't that far from me and if work doesn't run late that day...

I don't want to crash a Lotus-only party or a boys' night out, so please let me know if me dropping in would be bad form, but this seems like a good opportunity to meet some local Lotus owners and pick their brains (which, based on the character of some of the K&F threads I've seen thus far, has great potential to be a messy affair).

·
Back to the Future, again
6,183 Posts
but this seems like a good opportunity to meet some local Lotus owners and pick their brains (which, based on the character of some of the K&F threads I've seen thus far, has great potential to be a messy affair).
Assuming there was some to pick from in the first place...:up::nanner::thwack::coolnana::sheep::UK:

·
Registered
297 Posts
^^ Well, see, I mentioned it might be messy because I figure all y'all's brains are probably like the early Hulu commercials, you know? :-D One good poke and there will be slime everywhere.

·
Registered
705 Posts
hmmm, Kim should we just postpone the whole meet till early next week? Or maybe even a weekend meet?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm down, but we'll have to vote it in.

All in Favor of postponing the meet?

1 - 20 of 129 Posts