The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, its time again for another Kim & Friends thursday get together!

Hopefully we'll have a returning member with a new car (mid engine, AWD, supercar) in the mix.

Five Guys Burger
4625 Candlewood St.
Lakewood, CA 90712
April 10th, 2014
6:30-7 until whenever

Open to anyone who wants to come, very excited to see you guys there! :shift:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, a couple of maybe's not bad. Here what the Roll call is looking like right now:

Kimgt
Heavyweight
jlotusd
bjbubble (maybe)
Notorious (maybe)
good2go (maybe)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Missed the last one, will try again for this one.
Fwi, there is another car gathering at the in-and-out in signal hill at the same time...(8-11) dont know the crowd, but my budy with his AM is showing up...

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we can always meet up at 5 guys, since its earlier and roll in to the other meet as a group.

K&F rolls deep!

·
Registered
972 Posts
It was pretty standard fare at 5 guys. Then we decided to meet up in Signal Hill and that's when things got really interesting.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Well by the time we got to In-n-Out in Signal Hill lil' Kim had about 6 beers in him. What we found when we got there was a mustang/camaro crew, a G35 crew, a Honda crew and some stragglers mixed in for good measure. One of the Honda guys came over to Kim and asked him something about his mom. At that point lil' Kim literally smashed a bottle right in the guy's face. Shards of glass and blood everywhere.

AJ stepped up and threw a guy through a plate glass window and Blake spit in some girl's face. Me and Pablo (guy with the AM Vantage) just kicked back while the melee ensued laughing hysterically the whole time.

·
Registered
972 Posts
^^^^^You know where you are???? You in the jungle baby!!! You gonna die!!!!

And my story above is a joke, lest anyone think I'm being serious. It was fun, people were definitely 99% cool, no fights, no mixed words, just some burnouts and a few guys who were "too cool for school" but nothing to get in a twist over.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That was a seriously fun night! Thanks to those who showed.

I think the greatest parts of K&F is just the fast & furious banter we have. We seriously need to put on a F&F reenactment or musical. I bet all together we could recite every line and scene from that movie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts