The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a k20 swapped 07 elige. I love it, definitely had more low end and wider power band than the 2zz. I'm currently building a k24 for it, going na with a 280 whp desire/prediction. I've been a Honda guy most of my life, I do some scca time trials, but not in the elige yet. Feel free to check out my pictures and my engine swap thread. I'm a shop that does performance and engine swaps, so if you need info, or even work if you are near Arizona. Ps the drive train is lighter, and more compact, I took a picture of the Honda assembly next to the Toyota and it's surprising, it just looks more intelligently made. Very compact, no chunks jutting out, etc. Which makes it look more stout too.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Alfa Romeo Stelvio QV 1:29.7 fastest lap SCR Spokane County Raceway
Ah, Spokane raceway. It looks like it's been damaged by freezing, which is sad. The video brings back memories of hammering the straight in the Taurus until 140 at the entrance to the first right, back off, turn in, waiting for the dip, and then hard on the binders for the left. Fun stuff. Reno Fernley has a similar setup at the end of their front straight, except the kinky apex causes the car to slide a foot or two at the apex before the brake zone.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts