The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard a lot of talk about wanting a K1 meet. After speaking with a few other guys on the forum I've decided to make it happen. We will be meeting at K1 Speed in Irvine at 10:30AM on Sunday May 6th. The idea is to get a couple races in and then head to In-N-Out at The District. Depending on the number of people we get going I will call K1 and see if I can make some sort of reservation.

For those of us who don't like to read:
When: Sunday May 6th 2012 @ 10:30AM
Where: K1 Speed Irvine (17221 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92614)
What: Go Karting

After we get all stupid on the go kart track we will attempt to safely drive our Lotus's down the street to In-N-Out (2895 Park Avenue, Tustin, CA) for lunch. If you are interested please repost the list with your name added.

Attending:
fleaofsc

·
Registered
185 Posts
Im in!
I know of another REALLY good burger spot thats right around the corner from K1.
It's called Mick's Karma bar. Anyone been?

But you can never go wrong with In and Out.

Lets Race!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in!
I know of another REALLY good burger spot thats right around the corner from K1.
It's called Mick's Karma bar. Anyone been?

But you can never go wrong with In and Out.

Lets Race!
Awesome! I've never heard of Mick's Karma bar. I'd be down for that instead. I choose In-N-Out because it was a safe choice and has a decent parking lot. We could even choose at the last second depending on how many people sign up.

Attending:

1. fleaofsc
2. chaforjohn
3. chris2pher
4. Notorious (Maybe)
5. boardertj

·
Registered
185 Posts
Cool, Mick's has a big parking structure and some cool scenery. It'd make for some great group photos! Now I have to wash my car....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What time do you guys expect to be done with karting? I might not make it to that but will try to get there to meet at the burger joint.
I'm hoping they won't be too busy that early in the morning. If we do 2 races it should only take about an hour. Sooo, In-N-Out between 11:30 and 12?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts