The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Elise content...

A few members of Evergreen Lotus & I will be going karting at Sykart in Tukwila WA on Friday 11/28.

Friday is a traditional day after Thanksgiving shopping day, so it seems like karting would be a perfect antidote for the guys! :)

We plan to meet at 12 noon and see how many sessions we decide to run. Everyone is welcome.

Sykart
17450 West Valley Hwy
Tukwila, WA 98188
TEl 425-251-5060
SyKart is one mile South of the West Valley Hwy exit (#1) off I-405. It is between the Valley Freeway (167) and I-5 in Tukwila. Just North of South 180th Street next to the Oak Barn (on East side of street) and across from the Green River.

Be sure to go to their site www.sykart.com and print off a discount coupon.

See ya!
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
178 Posts
Not a direct response to the first message, but in the same general path.

Anyone want to get together at allsports GP in northern VA sometime for some indoor karting?

No experience/kart needed. Check out their webpage for pricing etc.

www.allsportsgp.com

·
Registered
61 Posts
scot said:

Anyone want to get together at allsports GP in northern VA sometime for some indoor karting?

www.allsportsgp.com
I have heard of that place, my brother has been there many of times along with members on my subaru forum. I'd like to go one weekend, just not sure.

-jeremy

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd be up for it as well. Just let me know the weekend and I'm in. I did a karting session in indianapolis a few months ago and had a blast.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
scot said:

www.allsportsgp.com
i'd probably be down. when are you thinking?

-Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts