The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post here if you've had a Katana SC upgrade package for your Elise/Exige.

Please post if you've dynoed your car (and your results if you have a graph.

Please post any additional mods you've made (intake, filter, exhaust, sport cat, decat, etc.).

Please post your opinions and observations of the tune, installation process, performance, seat-of-pants feel, any issues note, etc....

Thanks,

Q

·
Registered
400 Posts
2005 Elise, Katana with 3.2 pulley on stock tune. Larini exhaust with sport cat and on the intake side, stock air box, K&N filer and traded the snorkel for the Velocity funnel. I'm using NGK Irdium 7's gapped at .034". Katana installed 100% by me alone... installation was very straight forward, no snags, and I took my time. Car runs absolutely perfect.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Well...

2006 Katana Kit, now running 3.1" pulley, NGK Iridium-7 gapped to .034, 2bular sport cat, 2bular 5" ultra, stock airbox with green filter and velocity stack.

Car runs perfect, no problems. I will be doing another dyno soon since I have done many changes. Hope to find a better dyno than ones used in the past.

A/F is in the starts in the low 12's, drops to 11's, even see high 10's near red line. I'm starting to think I need to dump the stock airbox and get more aggressive on the intake to help lean up a bit. Or better yet, have charlie do a custom tune.

·
Registered
389 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts