The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Complete Katana SC Kit

I put my car back to stock and traded it in already. I have a used Katana 1 kit with all the parts (sold as is) and has been running great on my 2006 Elise with the Charlie X tune perfect up to removal.

The car made 176 whp before the blower and 217 whp after the blower and 123 wtq before and 145 wtq after. I have the dyno chart from the same dyno before/after the install. The car feels incredibly fun and easy to drive with the added midrange power.

I would be looking for $2,500 cash. The kit has all the parts and my tech that removed it was kind enough to "assemble" all the parts how they go on the car by putting bolts/nuts into the correct holes and putting zip ties around hardware that goes together. The injectors also have plug and play harnesses so you don't have to cut/splice your stock harness and even the hard to find studs to mount the manifold to the head are included and re-useable. Just open the box, start installing and provide your own tune and you are all set. I sent my Charlie X tuned ECU and had it reflashed back to stock so you just send your stock ECU to your favorite tuner.

Update: Received payment from SFLotus, kit is officially sold and shipped 8/3/12

Attachments

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
i am interested as well behind SF elise, thanks pm sent

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM'd both of you, whoever wants it between the two of you give me a call.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yep, sold to SF elise pending me getting all the parts off and sending him a picture. sorry about the previous post had my people mixed up.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should have all the parts off the car tomorrow. I'll let any potential buyers know if anything falls through. I'll also update the post to sold once I ship everything.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kit is sold to SFLotus, thanks for looking

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on the sell. He do you like the cayman?
Thanks. It's actually my wife's car but I've driven it and I really like it. It's the perfect mix of sport and upscale. I guess it's similar to a grown up S2000 with more torque, nicer interior, slightly better handling manners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts