Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Lotus Evora 400 Kawasaki Green MT
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is everyone. One of only 3 Lotus ever to have Kawasaki Green and the only 2018 Evora!

It''s been sitting in the garage more than I would like and I would love for someone to be able to show it the love and attention it needs. It will definitely bring you the attention and love you need!

Things done/included with the car:
  • XPel PPF applied to 3/4 front end, mirrors, half doors, and rear quarter panels
  • Ceramic coating and paint correction to entire car and wheels
  • GRP Decat pipe installed
  • GRP Cold Air Intake
  • GRP Oil Cap
  • Black and Silver Union Jacks
  • GRP vent scoops
  • Door Ghost Lights
  • GRP front and side splitters and barge boards
  • GRP V3 red tail lights
  • 30% window tint on sides and tinted side markers front and rear
  • Front and rear removable dash cam
  • Certificate of Provenance
  • All original paperwork
There is one small crack in the wheel well of the front bumper and some minor nicks in the PPF along the very front edge of the bumper.

Mileage is low at only 6800. Manual Transmission. All appropriate servicing has been done at Carlock Motor Cars in Nashville TN.
Asking $90k

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,193 Posts
Wonderful car and fantastic color! GLWS

Reactions: Mai Mai

·
Premium Member
2020 Lotus Evora GT
77 Posts
Beautiful car!!!! Question, where did you get the "Door Ghost Lights "?

Did they just replace the factory puddle lights?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They require drilling a hole to mount them in the doors and tying the wiring into the existing door lights.

Beautiful car!!!! Question, where did you get the "Door Ghost Lights "?

Did they just replace the factory puddle lights?

·
Premium Member
2020 Lotus Evora GT
77 Posts
They require drilling a hole to mount them in the doors and tying the wiring into the existing door lights.

awesome, thanks for the link. Do you have any write up for the job? Was it easy to place, drill and wire to existing door lights?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have to remove door panel. Then drill hole near cubby. It’s the only spot big enough for the light. Kit comes with a hole saw bit. Use wire taps to wire into existing wiring. Pretty simple. Great customer service too. My first ones faded. They replaced with additional upgraded lenses that retain color much longer. Because of the location of the lights if you decide on not using them in the future it’s as easy as cutting the wires. The light is very unobtrusive.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I’ve always loved seeing pics of this car, has to be the best color ever applied to the Evora

·
Premium Member
2020 Lotus Evora GT
77 Posts
Have to remove door panel. Then drill hole near cubby. It’s the only spot big enough for the light. Kit comes with a hole saw bit. Use wire taps to wire into existing wiring. Pretty simple. Great customer service too. My first ones faded. They replaced with additional upgraded lenses that retain color much longer. Because of the location of the lights if you decide on not using them in the future it’s as easy as cutting the wires. The light is very unobtrusive.
sweet, thanks for the explanation!

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
Badass. $8k paint?!

• Wow
Reactions: Mai Mai

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
203 Posts
Here it is everyone. One of only 3 Lotus ever to have Kawasaki Green and the only 2018 Evora!

It''s been sitting in the garage more than I would like and I would love for someone to be able to show it the love and attention it needs. It will definitely bring you the attention and love you need!

Things done/included with the car:
  • XPel PPF applied to 3/4 front end, mirrors, half doors, and rear quarter panels
  • Ceramic coating and paint correction to entire car and wheels
  • GRP Decat pipe installed
  • GRP Cold Air Intake
  • GRP Oil Cap
  • Black and Silver Union Jacks
  • GRP vent scoops
  • Door Ghost Lights
  • GRP front and side splitters and barge boards
  • GRP V3 red tail lights
  • 30% window tint on sides and tinted side markers front and rear
  • Front and rear removable dash cam
  • Certificate of Provenance
  • All original paperwork
There is one small crack in the wheel well of the front bumper and some minor nicks in the PPF along the very front edge of the bumper.

Mileage is low at only 6800. Manual Transmission. All appropriate servicing has been done at Carlock Motor Cars in Nashville TN.
Asking $90k

View attachment 1295491
View attachment 1295492
View attachment 1295493
View attachment 1295494
View attachment 1295496
View attachment 1295497
View attachment 1295498
View attachment 1295499
View attachment 1295500
View attachment 1295501
Photos are amazing. Wow just can’t get over how that color just pops!!!! The whole black package is great!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.