The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
“Mom Can Wait Cars & Coffee Ferrari Giveaway GTG”

When: May 7th, 10:00 AM (NOTE THIS TIME CHANGE, NO LONGER 4 PM)
(weird time, but late enuf to not cut into earlier to do’s while keeping your pm plans in tact)

Where: Starbuck’s at 151st & Metcalf (same place as last time) 7111 W. 151st St, Suite 341 Overland Park, KS 66223 - Google Maps

YES, a Ferrari WILL be given away in a “closest to the actual number” guess … 18 & older, valid driver's license req'd and must be present to win.

First 3 showing up will also win a Yokahama Lotus poster that’s been sitting in my basement.

And hey, does your life require multi-tasking? Mercifully, CVS is right next door so you can pick up a Mother’s Day card and cheesy flowers at the same time! You can simply tell your significant other you’re firing up the Lotus to “do some special shopping for someone special” … now there’s a win-win!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it ok if I don't own one yet? I mean I'd love a chance to look, and win a poster or "Ferrari". ;)
Absolutely yes! We were all you at one point in time. I'm sure any of us will invite you to try it on for size, maybe take you for a spin.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CHANGE TO NEW TIME ... this has been rescheduled to 10 am, same place. For any of you KC-er's that still have the group email announcing this, please 'reply all' on the new time. Sorry for the late change, but sudden schedule conflict came up.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lucky weather and great turnout. Priceless expression on the face of the Ferrari winner!? Was fun to see all the great folks and great cars. Enjoy the upcoming BOE wrenchfest / GTG, I won't be able to make that one :-(

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im sorry I couldnt make it. I was taking care of my post-surgery spouse. Any sweet pics?
:clap:
You bet, here's some of our group showin' of our Kansas Pride!

(Sorry you couldn't make this one, but good choice! Full and speedy recovery wishes to the wife.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts