The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, didn't see this video up yet...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WjEsWwQbUKA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WjEsWwQbUKA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

just for full disclosure, i shoot for KBB, would love feedback from people who really know the lotus!

thanks!!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I cringed when I saw him jump into the car with his weight on the windshield frame:crazyeyes:no:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
FYI, a couple of people have had their wind shields cracked by holding onto them while they got in/out of the car. While it looked cool and some times helps getting out, you're putting your car at great risk.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I cringed when I saw him jump into the car with his weight on the windshield frame:crazyeyes:no:
++

...i must admit, it did look liberating to be that carefree with the car, though...was it just me or did the video seem utterly devoid of substantive content?..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Cool vid... was waiting for the "camera hanging on the side of the car as it spend down the curvies" shot, but I mean hey, you can't have everything. =)

Took a ride like this recently through some back roads... In-frickin-sane I just wanted to keep going forever. The speed you can corner at is just sick, it's on rails.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
It feels like somebody just needed useless filler content and came up with the idea for this video. It's either lamely scripted or the guy is just lame. I'm guessing it's lamely scripted. The video seems well shot though; decent enough quality.

xtn

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
They made sure everyone knew it had a cupholder !!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I saw that vid when I was looking @ buying my Elise. My thoughts were "sweet car, but man that guy belongs in the douche bag thread. ;)

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts