The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
One more for the orange Lotus owner:

Swamp Lotus

FYI: I was cringing when those kids were poking your car... If it were mine I'd have been on the ceiling! :)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Thanks for the shots Jeff / Ed !! BTW: ( Masheen was in FRONT of me most of the time !! ) Ehh They were'nt hurting it..( I was keeping a close eye ) I'm used to guarding it because of all the cruise nights I go to.... Ed: Did we meet ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the shots Jeff / Ed !! BTW: ( Masheen was in FRONT of me most of the time !! ) Ehh They were'nt hurting it..( I was keeping a close eye ) I'm used to guarding it because of all the cruise nights I go to.... Ed: Did we meet ?
Names Ed, and you are very welcome! - Yup - I was the long - haired guy with the camera ;) I talked to you about how a friend of mine that let me sit in his Exige (sp?) and it took 10 minutes and two people to get me out! :)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Names Ed, and you are very welcome! - Yup - I was the long - haired guy with the camera ;) I talked to you about how a friend of mine that let me sit in his Exige (sp?) and it took 10 minutes and two people to get me out! :)
OH ok..now I remember you ! Good shots !

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Names Ed,:)
Yep.... Got it....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts