The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ye are blessed of Kim - Blessed in your present comforts and mercies; blessed in Kim's promises in regard to the time to come; blessed in the prospects which are before you. Blessed are we to have another gathering to praise that which art our saviour.

I proclaim the next Day O' Thurs(thursday) to be a day of worship to thy saviour. I proclaim In & Out Burger our sacred ground for thine gathering.

In Kim's name we pray.

P.S. enjoy this from Yesterday :popcorn:

·
Registered
705 Posts
hahaha I am so in if you talk like that the whole meet. Well im in either way but that would be hilarious lol

·
Registered
972 Posts
ahhhhhahhhhhhhawwwwwwwllllllrighty then....

Like a twisted cross between Ned Flanders and Yoda. rotfl

Which In-n-Out are we meeting at?

·
Registered
705 Posts
oh man lol we should all sit down and pray to Lord Kim hahahahaha everyone would be so freaked out

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Nice driving Manshoon! What tires and psi's were you running?
Ra1's shaved to 5/32

TBH, i didnt even check the pressures. I just ran what PST delivered the car with.

Judging by the wear, they were properly inflated, however due to body roll n stuff, the tires wore unevenly. More wear on the outsides, less wear on the insides. Camber is maxed out, so it is what it is.

pix ;)

- car has a lot left in it judging by the data. Car is fine at least up to 1.36 g's, assuming appropriate weight balance entering the turn.

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
Brother Manshoon, I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

Kommissar Kim will surely let us know the status of the aforementioned plans in due time.

Patience.

rotfl

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sorry to rain on your parade Anthony, but it is supposed to rain tomorrow :panic: dont think I want to be on the freeway with the A048s and with all of the stupid CA drivers sliding all over the place :panic: if you still plan on meeting I guess we can bring the Mustang to the meet, it can be a daily driver meet. Kim can bring his Prius :cool:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Have faith my young shepard, I see all and know all! Great Tidings will come to those joining US for out Lotus Ceremony.

Depending on how wet, my Lotus will probably be there. A048 should be ok as long as you can keep a light foot.

·
Registered
705 Posts
ya but you still have to worry about all the idiots that don't know what the slippery stuff falling from the sky is.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
True. Seems like first rainfall people forget how to drive.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts