The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, my name is Jenni D and I wasn't able to log into my very old account so created a new one. I'll admit I am not very active on the forum the way I would like but I am definitely an addict, wait.. enthusiast. Anyway, wanted to say hi and to tell anyone who is interested that I will be selling my Lotus car collection. This seems like the best place to spread the word about what I have available. I'll make a new post in the ad page but will throw a quick list here. I doubt I will be able to answer any pm right now since my profile is brand new so keep an eye out for the thread.
I will be posting a 2010 Exige S260 Cup (street legal), an 06 Elise race car, 2, yes, 2 2004 Elise preproduction cars. A 1991 Series 1 Sport 190 (track only), an 05 Elise chassis and a 2011 chassis up for grabs and lastly but not least a 2002 Lotus Elise AKA Tesla Mule 1. The very same Elise chassis that Tesla bought from Lotus to test out their first battery. I am selling the Mule 1 and giving a tax deductible receipt through my 501c3 public charity and selling the entire collection to get myself prepared to build an animal shelter for my rescue.
Have an awesome day everyone and if you can today, get in your Lotus and drive :x

1 - 1 of 1 Posts