The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Looks nice! I would put a "Kold-Fire" on my Evora's diffuser if it looked like that, once I get done modding that is... yeah like I'll ever be done lol.

·
Registered
553 Posts
congrats... now where can I get a sticker like that for my kold-fire ;)

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Drop me a line ;)

info at boefabrication dot com

·
Registered
542 Posts
What is a Kold-Fire S300 tune exactly? ie. what parts do you need to make 300hp? I have the 270 tune and would be very interested in another "bump" to 300HP :) Sticker looks bad ass btw!

Cheers,
Zoomby_U

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
pulley + tune....possibly 550cc injectors

·
Registered
195 Posts
To be exact:

Same 440 INJ like all other FED-spec Exige S (apart from 220S MY 06-07 EU / RoW models which are running NA injectors) and not to forget the upgraded fuel pump the Cup comes with from factory...

Looks really nice, Wael ! :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm back in Beirut now and driving the car for a week, rarely coz I've got so much work to do here and cant use the car to see clients and suppliers!
But to be frank I never realized how much the car pulls till today when I had quite a lengthy street run with a new GT3RS (the one that looks like it's got goldfish lips!)... The Cup was hanging strong to the Porsche and gave it quite a challenge!

LUKAS: I am impressed!!

Another one!

Wael

·
Registered
165 Posts
Is this 300 HP to the wheels?
If its to the crank, then it's about 260 HP to the wheels? If so, wouldn't this be similar to the vision function/Charlie x tune for cars with headers?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's 300hp to the crank compared to 260hp original hp to the crank..
It is similar but done remotely thru KoldFire cable and flash, since I'm some 5,000mi away from Lukas.
AFR's are monitored as well as a knock check thru an external monitor by the end of the tunes..
Cheers!
Wael

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
I'm back in Beirut now and driving the car for a week, rarely coz I've got so much work to do here and cant use the car to see clients and suppliers!
But to be frank I never realized how much the car pulls till today when I had quite a lengthy street run with a new GT3RS (the one that looks like it's got goldfish lips!)... The Cup was hanging strong to the Porsche and gave it quite a challenge!

LUKAS: I am impressed!!

Another one!

Wael
What's the power ratio for K300 vs Exige?
Exige S240 is 240bhp vs 2057lbs
And power ratio 997 GT3 RS MK II is 450HP vs 3020.3lbs

·
Registered
553 Posts
Probably similar mods like your Blade 300.

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Fun stuff. Always great to see more choices.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts