The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
purveyor of lightness
4,064 Posts
OMG... I just Google-Translated the web page... talk about funny! Here's some excerpts...

"More deafeningly mix from mechanical noise and wind noises provides"

"That corresponds to the volume on the tanzflaeche of an announced Discothek And can in the long term to hearing damages lead."

"Both sportsmen are not suited for fast driving on the motorway. They feel best on winding highways? or still better on locked racing courses."

"Really annoying it is however that one because of the ridiculously small tanks (Lotus: 42 litres, OPELS: 36) continuously to refuel must.

"But which one does not accept everything, in order to realize its spring feelings"

"There is absolute Freak cars"

"Who prefers which car, a question of the personal sympathy is to substantial parts"

"For the purchase however the height of bank assets plays a crucial role"

Just remember...

There is absolute Freak cars.

All your base are belong to us ;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
FWIW, in German a "Freak" is usually someone who is a hobbyist. Most people on this board are "Elise Freaks". So, saying the tuner Elise and Speedster are "Freak cars" is to say that they are for the true enthusiast.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Nochmal said:
FWIW, in German a "Freak" is usually someone who is a hobbyist. Most people on this board are "Elise Freaks". So, saying the tuner Elise and Speedster are "Freak cars" is to say that they are for the true enthusiast.
Nah, if you look around Elise talk and it's forums theres no doubt were all obsessive freaks lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
Ah! So those cars are build specifically for us! They should give us test drives in them just to be sure. I think I need a month in the Komo-tec to be sure.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
How about this for an awesome engine swap?

Drop in the 300 bhp flat four from the Subaru WRX STi!

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
it would be cool if we could strip out the entire dash and put in a carbon fiber one. I wonder how much weight the stock dash is. It looks pretty bulky as it goes pretty deep towards the windshield.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Take David's Google translations and apply a Hans and Franz accent from Saturday Night Live and have something! "Listen to me now, believe me later"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts