Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
might just be me, but it sounds almost exactly like the Plack exhaust
Plack exhaust is cheap, easy to install, and produced domestically.

Why pay more? :shrug:

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
might just be me, but it sounds almost exactly like the Plack exhaust
Plack exhaust is cheap, easy to install, and produced domestically.

Why pay more? :shrug:
Nah, not quite, it's very different. They have several levels too, you can have 2 at the same time. That is why the cost of 5K

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have a library of videos for lots of car brands...

here is another for the Evora.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Is it a valved exhaust?. Will it change with the sport button?. I could see an advantage to be able to tone down a loud exhaust (Plack) , but $5K is pretty tough price to swallow unless it comes with headers.
Have not read too much on that particular exhaust

·
Registered
301 Posts
What does the 5K get you from Kreissieg? That how much I paid for a full Larini systems (headers, sports cat, muffler)

·
Registered
856 Posts
One was sold on here not too long ago in the classifieds. On Ferraris and Lamborghinis and the like Kreissieg is usually close to the top of the heap as far as sound goes. Usually don't gain much if any power and are quite heavy but always sound amazing.

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One was sold on here not too long ago in the classifieds. On Ferraris and Lamborghinis and the like Kreissieg is usually close to the top of the heap as far as sound goes. Usually don't gain much if any power and are quite heavy but always sound amazing.
Yes, the sound is awesome. Expensive but the coolest sound imho for the Evora and others. :UK:

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
funny, i have always liked the loud sport exhaust on my Porsches - the Turbo would have needed an exhaust if i had not dumped it so fast - anyway, i seem to really like the stealth sound in this Evora . not sure why it doesn't bother me more but i find it fun as is? each to their own.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Honestly I thought the same thing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts