·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
yeah, but none for Elise/exige.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, I think its in the works. Go to you tube. Look up kressieg lotus . theres some clips. Sick:evil:

Q

·
0 Posts
That thread on the tube has been there for at least a year... maybe longer

·
Registered
815 Posts
I LOVE the Kreissieg exhaust! Now if only I could find it for sale somewhere....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Its up for sale on their own website!! :shrug:

You just need to email them and they will quote you.

Its 450,000 Yen plus tax and delivery... So in your money that's about $4000 dollars plus vat and delivery... So around $4500?

Sounds good though :nanner2:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Sounds like a Von Hep with less baffling. lol

Interesting, but no exhaust is worth that much money. Pipes + baffling + padding... must be making a killing if they have even sold one.

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
I LOVE the Kreissieg exhaust! Now if only I could find it for sale somewhere....
If you're really serious about it I can get you one for well under MSRP.

"Kreissieg SUS Catback F1 VT Exhaust System Lotus Elise 1.8L 05+

Kreissieg exhaust systems are the premier exhaust systems for only the most exotic vehicles. When seeking the ultimate performance and sound from a Lotus, look no further than Kreissieg.

Kreissieg uses the most advanced engineering and manufacturing techniques to produce the highest quality exhaust products available for Exotics anywhere in the world. Combining massive research and development capabilities with the ultimate in high technology manufacturing, Kreissieg designs and creates what is considered to be the ultimate in high performance exotic exhaust systems.

The Elise F1 VT Catback Exhaust features 100% Stainless Steel construction and 2x76 mm Round Tips. This exhaust system is available with an optional Racing Catalytic Converter Pipe and the Kreissieg Wireless Remote Control.

The Kreis-sieg Wireless Remote Control allows you to switch between "Silent Mode" and "F1 Mode" from inside your cabin as well as at a distance from your vehicle."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHIlMTOiiwM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHIlMTOiiwM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
466 Posts

For the sort of money, I expect perfect welds and impressive performance alongside presentation. This is definitely not the ultimate, neither the best from Japan. I know of another tuner/manufacturer from Japan that produces a more superior product for our cars.

·
Registered
385 Posts
For the sort of money, I expect perfect welds and impressive performance alongside presentation. This is definitely not the ultimate, neither the best from Japan. I know of another tuner/manufacturer from Japan that produces a more superior product for our cars.
Which one are you talking about?

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
If any LotusTalker wants this exhaust I have distribution rights from Kreissieg.

I can save you $500.00 off of MSRP and they currently have a 5-6 week lead time. PM me if interested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts