The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for KG elise. Any one who has one for sale -or- knows of one PLEASE let me know. Immediate cash buyer. Any location. I'll fly and drive. Thanks guys!

Rob Gordon
(201) 572-two two two four. :nanner:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowtush and JJdrivesajazz, PM's replied to. :)

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Great choice. My first lotus and I'll always regret selling it

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully better luck then the number I gave you :)
No prob, Gary. Totally appreciate the effort. :)

Great choice. My first lotus and I'll always regret selling it
Thanks man. Yeah, I'm not the shy type. :D It's gotta be KG FTW. Your old car would have been perfect for me. :evil:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Ok..I still have my saffron yellow 05 on sale, looks better in person than the pics. KG was my first choice but grew tired of searching so I went for the yellow.. Only reason for selling is I got 2008 s240 Exige...

·
Krypton Green Elise
53 Posts
you are two weeks too late. I did the same thing, posted a wanted ad, & a guy in Connecticut emailed me with a Krypton green car with nine thousand miles on it. It is now in my garage:D:D sorry to brag

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok..I still have my saffron yellow 05 on sale, looks better in person than the pics. KG was my first choice but grew tired of searching so I went for the yellow.. Only reason for selling is I got 2008 s240 Exige...
SY and CO are also favorites of mine, but I already have obnoxious pearl yellow and arancio borealis cars. :D I need to keep the KG dream alive!!! :drool:

you are two weeks too late. I did the same thing, posted a wanted ad, & a guy in Connecticut emailed me with a Krypton green car with nine thousand miles on it. It is now in my garage:D:D sorry to brag
And as for you.. Stop that, stop that now.. :panic:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep the krypton dream alive! Bump :coolnana:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Greeeeeeen! Bump. :coolnana::nanner::nanner2:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
was my first choice, but they are rare and carry a HUGE premium usually.
Good luck with your search though

·
Registered
978 Posts
Does the Arancio Borealis happen to be a 2008 Superleggera?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does the Arancio Borealis happen to be a 2008 Superleggera?
Alright, that does it.. :D No more Krypton green owners allowed in this thread unless they are selling! rotfl I'm not living the dream... yet. :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
OK. So I know this is in Australia but in Australia there would be lucky to be 3 Kryptons but there are plenty of Isotopes because it's a newer colour. So what I did was buy a BLACK one and getting it resprayed.... I looked at the market HARD for over 12 months and simply gave up trying to get KG..... consider my respray idea as I will have an (almost) brand new (2008) car. CHEERS ED

1 - 20 of 50 Posts