The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a pic of these 2 colors side by side?
I saw a thread on here a few months ago about the difference, but it was never really made clear. :shrug:
From what I've seen Krypton looks a little more yellowish, but that could just be the computer monitor. Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of these 2 colors side by side?
I saw a thread on here a few months ago about the difference, but it was never really made clear. :shrug:
From what I've seen Krypton looks a little more yellowish, but that could just be the computer monitor. Any help would be much appreciated
This is true, but i must say after seeing one in person at Princeton last week the colors are a lot closer than i thought based on strictly photographs. Isotope is slightly yellower, and krypton will get you laid more......trust me ;)

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
saw the isotope at hopewell today.. more yellow, even a bit brighter! very loud! i think i like krypton better

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is true, but i must say after seeing one in person at Princeton last week the colors are a lot closer than i thought based on strictly photographs. Isotope is slightly yellower, and krypton will get you laid more......trust me ;)

krypton it is then!..ha! actually I am debating between that or aubergine.. but I anted the "less yellow looking" green of the two. Thanks :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts