The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an outstanding couple of days...

Tim, the Sales Manager at Criswell Lotus, MD comes onto Elisetalk, talks straight about what they are and are not doing, all of which is entirely reasonable, sensible and honorable thus far.

He then proceeds to keep all posted upon the status of the truck that is delivering his first cars. Then he jumps on the group to let us all know that the truck has arrived, what it has on it and where the cars are going next!!! He now appears to be running about as happy as a dog with two cocks taking pictures of it for us!

Jeeeeeeez ain't that the right way to behave.

Lotus if you're watching, give the man a pat on the back, he surely does reflect well upon you.

Hooray for the grown-ups at Criswell.

:clap:

Now... where is that '4th car' going?

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Paul MD said:
Now... where is that '4th car' going?
Tim said it was for the customer that ordered it - he had to call him and give him the unexpected surprise. So if anyone is wondering, sorry it's spoken for...

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT! That's the kinda surprise that could kill a bloke!

Lucky, lucky b*stard!

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Paul MD said:
He then proceeds to keep all posted upon the status of the truck that is delivering his first cars. Then he jumps on the group to let us all know that the truck has arrived, what it has on it and where the cars are going next!!!
And then he posts the pictures of the cars being unloaded in this thread.

Thanks!:bow:

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
My wife (who actually put the deposit down for the Elise in the first place) just received an express package at her work. Wondering what it was, she open the package only to have a balloon pop out at her. It said "Thanks!" and had some candy and a card attached to the balloon with a ribbon. It was from Tom at Criswell. :D

Nice touch...:clap:

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
TimMullen said:
It said "Thanks!" and had some candy and a card attached to the balloon with a ribbon. It was from Tom at Criswell. :D
I got something like that from the salesperson after I bought my last car. I was totally surprised, and thought that it was a very nice gesture. Some dealers understand how to treat customers well, and that little things like this help them to feel good about their purchase.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts