The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can someone tell me of a place in the LA area that has the stock AD07 tires in inventory? I need a set on Monday and cannot wait for an order and delivery. Would Lotus dealers possibly have them, or do they have to order them as well?

Any and all help is appreciated!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hi,

Can someone tell me of a place in the LA area that has the stock AD07 tires in inventory? I need a set on Monday and cannot wait for an order and delivery. Would Lotus dealers possibly have them, or do they have to order them as well?

Any and all help is appreciated!
My experience is that NOBODY stocks them - and if they did, NOBODY is going to have the 175 fronts. Occasionally Sector111 in Temecula has them, so that'd be the first place I call.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Check with some of the local shops and see if they have used sets lying around. When I changed tires I left a set of used ones that still had tread on them. Maybe those still exist.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check with some of the local shops and see if they have used sets lying around. When I changed tires I left a set of used ones that still had tread on them. Maybe those still exist.
Thanks for the responses. Any idea which local shops may be more likely to have them? Do Lotus dealerships sometimes have them in stock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts