The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
hermanslotus said:
Gang,

Does anyone know the details for the second meeting on Friday the 9th of Jan. ?

Mitch
Mitch, if it works out on the 2nd, we can do the same thing on the 9th. Meet for breakfast at the Pantry and then be at the show when it opens and attack the Lotus Booth. Should be a smaller group on the 9th, so if anything it will be more workable.

What do you think?

I have heard good things about the Pantry.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Don't think I will be able to make it on Fri the 2nd, Saturday for sure but If I can change plans I'd love to see everyone.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I've started a new job recently and stuck at work today (Friday). I won't make it to the show....so I have to live through you guys.

BTW, I'm between Ardent Red and the Magnetic Blue. Could you guys/gals take a few more shots of the two. please!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
FilthyJason-

You have that dazed and confused look! Sort of, wow, is that really my car?

After 2 hours around the cars, my head was spinning. I can't believe how great the Elise looks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
HAHA! The deer in the headlights picts I guess - at least you didn't get me when I was drooling ;)

I forgot the damned cameram, so I was down to the crappy camera phone for all my auto show picts :( Now I have to go browsing everyone elses looking for other pictures of me!

~FJ

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Was amazed at how moronic some of the people were with the car, very abusive, some of the people had absolutely no respect for other peoples property.
Chris
Running my own booth, I am shocked at how some people act.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Was amazed at how moronic some of the people were with the car, very abusive, some of the people had absolutely no respect for other peoples property.
Chris
I was talking to Nick when two little kids jumped into the green car (literally jumped feet first onto the seats to get in). No parent in sight, of course. Nick was upset, but treated them very civilly. If it were me, I would have used them to evaluate the amount of storage space in the trunk.

I can't get that video to run on getting in and out of the car, but we need lessons. It's really tempting to grab the windshield.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts