The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful California Elise! Chili Red?
A Yellow SC Elise, close-up of the supercharger.
Note the wing. The Lotus personnel did not find the keys to open the lid. Yeah right.

more photos coming....

Attachments

·
Registered
685 Posts
I like the white and red interior especially the seats, also body color vents. Not so sure about silver front grill or about whole dash being white. Looks really cool overall.
Thanks for braving the crowds and posting pics.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Great pictures, Hal. Thanks. I'll be there tomorrow. Probably spend most of the day at the Lotus exhibit.
Hi Jack. Please don't forget to ask why they wouldn't want to install an intercooler with the supercharger for the Elise SC. And yes, we shouldn't care about the additional weight but the thermal stress for the engine.

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
The material is new (softer, different color) for the sills and the dashboard top in the red California Elise. Also they tried very hard to make the interior nicer in that car.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep. DuPe. A total duplicate of another thread. I wasted my time taking photos. I wasted my time driving to LA in the traffic.

I thought the images were a little bit different, different perspective. I was wrong.

The original poster and photographer should be banned from Elise Talk immediately. Hey, if this was Miata.net forum, I'd been ARRESTED months ago for creating a dupe thread. This is a mortal sin.

DuPe. Thanks for pointing it out for me.:thwack:

--Hal

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
wanna hop off the cross now?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
that cali interior is brutal. but the new sport pack wheels don't look nearly as bad in these shots as the first few we saw of them. The finish looks really good. I want that club racer!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts