The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going?

Looks like Lotus is there but as the Galpin dealer.

Again no Ferrari or Lambo. :mad: WTF

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Ya, I've bailed on the LA Car show and am now attending the OC show instead. ... Lamborghini, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Spyker, Fisker, Ferrari, Maserati ... and even the $9.2 million 2012 Stark Industries Palladium-powered Super Car with the Tactical Package. :D

...it was in early October. :up:

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I have done the preview night a few years...it's nice to avoid the crowds and the proceeds go to charity. You get to check out more cars up close (I even jumped into some prototypes behind the ropes). Prolly not going this year though, alas.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, I've bailed on the LA Car show and am now attending the OC show instead. ... Lamborghini, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Spyker, Fisker, Ferrari, Maserati ... and even the $9.2 million 2012 Stark Industries Palladium-powered Super Car with the Tactical Package. :D

probably dealer booth? You'd think that a dealer would have cars at the LA show, one of the largest markets in the world for all manufacturers.

I have done the preview night a few years...it's nice to avoid the crowds and the proceeds go to charity. You get to check out more cars up close (I even jumped into some prototypes behind the ropes). Prolly not going this year though, alas.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
+1 I rent a nice lens and take a pics without having people constantly get in the way. :up:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts

How did I miss this???:wallbang:

I'll be working Ara, too bad it's not Friday night....

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
oh. lol i thought it was an exclusive invite deal. I didn't know it was open to the public for a not-so-nominal fee :p

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Yes, preview night is expensive but....

You get the whole L.A. Convention Center virtually to yourself. It's an absolute blast.

And you get ALOT of one on one time with the car ladies. :D

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Yes, preview night is expensive but....

You get the whole L.A. Convention Center virtually to yourself. It's an absolute blast.

And you get ALOT of one on one time with the car ladies. :D
Dude instead I can find a bunch of $5 Hoes in South Beach... :D

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Sweet jebus I was gonna go this year but I have class that night... have fun if you decide to go, Ara!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sweet jebus I was gonna go this year but I have class that night... have fun if you decide to go, Ara!
i am going, indeed!

·
Anthony
604 Posts

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts