1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
87 Posts
I went today. The Exige S looks great in person. Other than that, the Porsche 918 Spyder and the BMW i8 were pretty awesome. The door on the i8 is Huge!! Got to drive an i3 around the block. It was surprisingly quick. The rep said that 0-40 is faster than the M3. Granted, that's just to 40, but for a little city car -- pretty fun.

·
shay2nak
25,130 Posts
you went to preview night? Was it busy there? Not happy they dropped the $125 ticket.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I went to a press day. Really no one there compared to 'normal' days. I pretty much saw everything I wanted to see in about 2 hours. Also met Steve Saleen. Nice, low key guy.

·
likes to drive fast
1,128 Posts
Was there yesterday for the press day too. Glad to see Lotus out there. Spoke to Dave a bit.

I thought the MB Vision GT was amazing. 918 was quite blend from the front. Then again, all Porsches in that room all look alike. Attended the Maserati Ghibli debut. Great starting price but not so sure of the quality. Ftype Coupe looks gorgeous in person. Oh and the new S-Class...wow...

Finally got to sit in the LFA. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
True, the MB Vision GT had a heck of a presence. The engine compartment of the 918 was really cool, but I know what you mean about the front. F type coupe -- damn. I think I like the coupe better than the ragtop on that car. Oh the Nismo GTR looked pretty darned good, too.

·
shay2nak
25,130 Posts
How do you guys get access to the Press Day?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Shay2nak, I work in television.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts