The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go again. On a weekend this time, so those that can't make it to our weeknight events can join in. We are limiting this to 30 drivers and then will have a waiting list. And it will fill up, so post now to save your spot.

Meet your fellow Lotus owners and put some faces to those screen names. We had almost 30 drivers last time and the event was an absolute blast.

Meet in the morning 8:30–9:00 at the MDR Sunday Drive spot or meet the group at the Kart Factory whichever is easiest for you.

***MDR meeting spot***
At the Coffee Bean parking lot at the corner of Glencoe and Maxella in Marina Del Rey (90 Frwy west to Lincoln right to Maxella right to Glencoe Right)

Super Grand Prix – $50
*This is a special price just for our group and we have been asked to not advertise the price to other groups*

Practice Lap
Qualify
Semi Final for pole position
Race.

Planning on getting Pizza and drinks delivered at the facility. So if you really don't want to drive you can come and hang out and talk cars.

Please reply below to be put on the list of drivers

1. Jacob
2. The Stig
3. David (Mr Black Flag)
4. Jason
5. Mike (m3m73) +1
7. Brian
8. Mike Hall
9. IBCJ
10.T.O. Elise
11.Eric S
12.Peter (Kaz) +2
15.Marco
16.ZJChaser
17.Jason and Joie
19.David's friend #1
20.David's friend #2
21.MDWeaver
22.BrianK
23.Solo
24.Mike
25.Phil
26.Allen +1
28 Nomis

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Here we go again. On a weekend this time, so those that can't make it to our weeknight events can join in. We are limiting this to 30 drivers and then will have a waiting list. And it will fill up, so post now to save your spot.

Meet your fellow Lotus owners and put some faces to those screen names. We had almost 30 drivers last time and the event was an absolute blast.

Super Grand Prix – $50
*This is a special price just for our group and we have been asked to not advertise the price to other groups*

Practice Lap
Qualify
Semi Final for pole position
Race.

Planning on getting Pizza and drinks delivered at the facility. So if you really don't want to drive you can come and hang out and talk cars.

Please reply below to be put on the list of drivers

1. Jacob
2. The Stig
3. David
4. Jason
5. Mike
6. Brian
7. Mike Hall +son
sorry Jacob, gonna have to pass on this one, work is busy that weekend

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Just for clarification: is this at the Kart Factory in Brea (I don't know if there is more than one)?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Not sure if that's me at #5, but if not, I'm in plus 1.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Thanks a lot Jacob, figures you would schedule the drive at the EXACT same time as Game #5 of the Conference Finals in Detroit. Did you do that on purpose? I bet you did.

I'm in with a +1. Working on some more kids as well.

1. Jacob
2. The Stig
3. David
4. Jason
5. Mike
6. Brian
7. Mike Hall +son
9. ibcj +one

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Peter + 2

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
in

edit: just noticed the time. This will depend what time my sunday morning soccer game is. I wont find out until thursday.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
[triumph] oh yes! [/triumph]

i would love to go (been itching since I left the place last time) but I'm not 100% sure. Weekend is definitely better for me.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Jacob - it will just be me on Sunday, my son wont be able to make it.

And before you ask - no, it is not because I don't want to be beaten by him again!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hey guys,
I will probably stop by and just hang out for a bit. Perhaps will bring the video camera and tape whoever is pwning then upload it for the rest of the community to see.

·
Registered
492 Posts
MDR meeting point is the same as our Sunday morning drives:-

13420 Maxella Ave,
Marina Del Rey,
CA 90292

Next to Barnes & Noble on the corner of Maxella and Glencoe

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys,
I will probably stop by and just hang out for a bit. Perhaps will bring the video camera and tape whoever is pwning then upload it for the rest of the community to see.
Dude, just plan on driving with us. There are going to be some first time drivers there.

Jacob, are we starting at 10 or 10:30?
My guess is that we'll start at around 10:30

MDR meeting point is the same as our Sunday morning drives:-

13420 Maxella Ave,
Marina Del Rey,
CA 90292

Next to Barnes & Noble on the corner of Maxella and Glencoe
Thanks Mike

Thank you for info will see you in MDR will just watch if no spots left.
TO, both you and your son are in.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'll prolly be able to make it.

1. Jacob
2. The Stig
3. David (Mr Black Flag)
4. Jason
5. Mike (m3m73) +1
7. Brian
8. Mike Hall