The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Well, it's about time! I'd only been to the site four times this morning looking for this stuff.

Check it out. Tons of pictures, including the mini-Loti. I can't get the video to work, must need to upgrade my player.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I can't get the video to work either

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
jml1952 said:
Well, it's about time! I'd only been to the site four times this morning looking for this stuff.

Yea, some people are really inconsiderate of others when it comes to uploading pics and info in a timely manner - timely being instantaneously.

;)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I thought the barriers being made from the accelerator pedals was genius.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Since it was loaded up sideways I couldnt tell what it was. I just thought he wasnt paying attention and snapped an upside down/sideways shot of the floor...ive done that before. Didnt even occur to me. DO'H! Thanks for pointing that out!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Great more tiny pictures... Now where did I put that microscope:rolleyes:

I know that no one is taking 0.5 mega pixel cameras with them to LA... So where are all the hi-res pictures... Where:confused:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
Derek,
Got to say, if Michael Sands pictures didn't do it for you, you ought to fly out and see it in person!!
Chris;)
Is that really what it will take?
Let me get this straight... No one else wants to see big pictures?
Am I alone on this?

Not to sound ungrateful, but if you're gonna post pictures post pictures that people can see detail in, and yes, use as a new desktop background while they wait for their car:D

Really, I can handle the bigger pictures... I promise you I can deal with it.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Okay, I intentionally took a lot of small res pics. But I promise to take some hi-res tomorrow... :)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Ditto on the video, even tried to DL it and open it with QT, no dice.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
babak said:
Ditto on the video, even tried to DL it and open it with QT, no dice.
Check the video size after download. 4 or 5k. That is not a video. :)

lol @ Kiyoshi :)

Small model cars. Giant pedals.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts