The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys looks like an update points standings was posted to the CSCC home page yesterday.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

·
Registered
146 Posts
I was worried at first when I calculated that I only had a 2 point lead on Gunnar. But then I noticed that I was recorded as NPC for January! Strange but when this is taken into account I have just over 80 points on Gunnar and am quite safe (for this year) and would have to miss both the last two events to lose my 3rd place. David is safely in second and Will ............... like Eric Clapton Will is GOD!

Serge should win GS and Russ has a solid 3rd in Historic. And Chris has a solid 2nd in DS. Jason has a solid third and possibly could get 2nd in Truck.

Not bad for a first year club.

Art

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, STS may be very interesting next year. Maybe Hiroo will decide to run the ProSolo Money Maker in STS. And Matt Kogan (#6 at Nationals) may play in our region, too.

·
Registered
146 Posts
wkalman said:
Well, STS may be very interesting next year. Maybe Hiroo will decide to run the ProSolo Money Maker in STS. And Matt Kogan (#6 at Nationals) may play in our region, too.
Yup! You are so right.

I just got the quote from GC on the Advanced Design Struts, Coil-Overs with Camber plates. $2645 for all four corners. Guess I better start saving my pennies!

Art

·
Registered
171 Posts
Trys_Hard said:

Yup! You are so right.

I just got the quote from GC on the Advanced Design Struts, Coil-Overs with Camber plates. $2645 for all four corners. Guess I better start saving my pennies!

Art
That will be money well spent my friend! I am just camber plates and upper control arms away from a great season. I look forward to the competition next season! It should be real tough in STS!:D

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Now if only I hadn't missed one of the 5 events I didn't attend this year... I'd have a VERY good chance of first in DS. Oh well.

If the S4 Avant materalizes... we will run it in DS for awhile to see how it does. MAYBE we could bring both cars to the event and based on the course pick the best car for that particular course ;-) Is that illegal, I can't imagine that it would be.

Imagine how this club would have done if a lot of us actually started the season in Jan!

Art how are the club points? Are we in third yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts