The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Audi LeMans Movie "Truth in 24" airs on Friday, March 20th at 5pm*
Shall we have some sort of get together viewing of the movie? Perhaps a pot luck dinner?
Assuming I can get permission from Mrs MoPho, I can tentatively offer up my place in Culver City, but I only have parking in the garage for 2-3 cars (first come first serve), after that it is street parking (though not bad in my hood)

Any interest?

* it's not listed yet, but it airs at 8pm EST

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Seeing this tonight at the comfort of my own house :D

·
Registered
992 Posts
me too - thanks for the reminder. my Deacons dont start til 9:40pm ET anyway! :)

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately, I have to rescind the offer, didn't get any response to the post until now, so it's a bit too late to plan for it, sorry :eek:

I am recording it though....

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Airs nationally on ESPN Friday March 20th 8PM Eastern - check local listings - bet it comes on 8pm out here as well

·
Registered
807 Posts
yeah i would have totally showed up, assuming you were serving some good food. and assuming you wouldn't mind a loud obnoxious drunk and disorderly ex-Audi owner, who's pissed off at them for making such crap unreliable road cars and then not standing behind them and unable to fix problems until threat of a lawsuit, who was constantly yelling negative obscenities at the TV screen.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
yeah i would have totally showed up, assuming you were serving some good food. and assuming you wouldn't mind a loud obnoxious drunk and disorderly ex-Audi owner, who's pissed off at them for making such crap unreliable road cars and then not standing behind them and unable to fix problems until threat of a lawsuit, who was constantly yelling negative obscenities at the TV screen.
Now that would be entertaining. -poke-

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Perhaps we should set up a date for a re-screening? :shrug:

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
i recorded in in hd - looks aswesome in 52 inch!! very high production quality - and they did a nice balance of drama, documentary, history, tech and sporting rules, etc... so it tells a good story of what is like to compete at the highest level in le mans. i think it was great! stunning images...

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

I totally forgot about this... and didn't even record it. I was busy shouting obscenities at my oil pan while trying to tear it off the bottom of the block...

Does anyone know if/when it will air again?

:sad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts