The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Hey, that's cheating! You aren't allowed to practice before the rest of us get up there.

Wish I was in town. I would have definitely taken you up on that guest pass though. It's ok for me to cheat since I'm slow. ;)

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Damn, is he gonna be out there next weekend?

Well I just got done replacing my outlet on the SC. I've been driving around with only one bolt supporting my SC for probably 4 months now due to a bolt stripping and falling out somewhere. VisionFunction was nice enough to send me a new inlet last week and I figured I might as well get it in. Would have sucked to have my SC fall out at Cresson when I actually had the parts here. :)

See you guys next weekend! Anyone else staying at the new hotel across the street from the track?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Damn, is he gonna be out there next weekend?

Well I just got done replacing my outlet on the SC. I've been driving around with only one bolt supporting my SC for probably 4 months now due to a bolt stripping and falling out somewhere. VisionFunction was nice enough to send me a new inlet last week and I figured I might as well get it in. Would have sucked to have my SC fall out at Cresson when I actually had the parts here. :)

See you guys next weekend! Anyone else staying at the new hotel across the street from the track?

They wanted around $90 and were booked up when I checked. That seemed a bit pricy. I'm trying an Executive Inn on the Weatherford traffic circle at 183 & 377. It's only $42 and is five minutes north of the Motel 6. It could suck but is probably fine, and the parking situation seems okay.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I'll be at the hotel across the street too.

Less commute time means more time to drink beer. Well worth the price difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts