I suggest jacking up the license plates and replacing everything in between...Awesome. I think that is a good possibility! :up:
I thought about A/C relay as well (as that thread talks about), as I had engine cutting off issue with the A/C on in the past. I got the A/C relay replaced and that took care of the problem.
I guess it's time to get the DBW throttle body checked. Do you think that can cause P0420 (Catalyst efficiency below threshold)? :shrug:
Just FYI, here's a list of things replaced so far under warranty.
- ECU (replaced)
- catalyst/downpipe (replaced 2x)
- camshafts (replaced)
- O2 sensors (replaced)
- fuel injectors and coil packs (replaced)
- exhaust (Stage-II cracks, replaced 4x)
- wiring harnesses
- passenger-side rear turn-signal (replaced)
- front/right turn-signal housing (replaced)
- A/C relay (replaced)
j/k Patrick... hope this is resolved quickly...